Do you have a criminal case on your hands?
Remember, under the law, you are presumed innocent until proven guilty. Simply because a charge has been brought, this doesn’t mean that you are guilty. There are a whole host of reasons, factual and/or legal, which might serve as sound defenses to the charge(s) which you face.
It doesn’t matter if it’s a minor traffic violation or something more serious, you have a right to a dedicated defense attorney. Criminal charges, whether misdemeanor or felony, can have disastrous, long-term effects on your life, career, and relationships. When results are critical to your future, it is imperative to have a criminal defense attorney in your corner.
At Laaksonen Law Offices, we are ready to protect your rights and minimize the charges and punishments you face. Our steadfast dedication to defending your rights and our experience in criminal defense make us a powerful ally to have in your criminal case.
Laaksonen Law Offices handles a variety of criminal cases, including:
- White Collar Crimes (fraud, embezzlement, forgery, and more)
- Traffic Violations (driving under a suspended license, reckless driving, speeding tickets, as well as other violations)
- Violent Crimes(assault, assault and battery, domestic violence, and other violent crimes)
- Property Crimes(theft, breaking and entering, and vandalism, among others)
- Drug Charges(marijuana possession, drug possession, and other drug related offenses)
- Other Criminal Charges
These cases can be complicated. An experienced attorney and master negotiator will always get the best possible results for your case. Many cases can be negotiated to a dismissal or reduction of the charges before trial. This requires an attorney willing to do the work. Thorough research, investigation, time, and commitment can make the difference.